March 12, 2012

Progress in the Cross Stitch Super Mario Bros.

  I found this amazing 8-bit graph of Mario Brothers that I wanted to do for my son. I was considering crocheting it but it's 150 x 200. That's a whole lot of granny squares that I would need to make so I decide to go with cross stitch since I figure it might be less time consuming but who knows since I never cross stitch before this is my first time. So far I gotta say that it's really easy but I don't have a lot of time in my hands to be cross stitching all day. Let's see how long this is going to take. :)
  I am going to be making some changes in the graph like instead of putting Nintendo I want to put my son's name. I need to search 8-bit letters and hopefully I find some nice cursive letters.

Keep on reading my blog to see how this turns out.
Have a wonderful day. :)
- Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ツ
If you would like me to get back to you as soon as possible then the best way to contact me is via Facebook or email. You'll find my contact information on the top of page. Thank you.