April 9, 2012

Progress in the Cross Stitch Super Mario Bros.

  Here are some pictures of how far along I come in my cross stitch project. I had a little more time in week 4 since my son is in Spring break and I haven't had alot of homework to do with him. We only been going over the syllables and putting words together. Since he needs to be able to read when he graduates from kindergarten.
  Anyways, I don't think in my previous post for this cross stitch project I share the link from where I found the pattern; here's the link.
  As you can see in these images I did a little change in the graph. I took out the two Mario's that where there and I added Spiny there instead.

Keep on reading my blog to see how this turns out.
Remember to click the follow me button.
Have a wonderful day. :)
- Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ツ
If you would like me to get back to you as soon as possible then the best way to contact me is via Facebook or email. You'll find my contact information on the top of page. Thank you.